1. Ghost Rider-I thought the villain was kind of weak, but I liked Cage's performance well enough, he seemed to be having fun.
2. Blade III-next to X-Men 3 and Spider-Man 3, I'll take this third movie in a superhero trilogy any day of the week over those other two.
3. Employee of the Month-This was when Dane Cook was a big deal, and while he is rather tame here, he makes for a likeable enough lead. Simpson is worthless, but Dax Shepard has the best line in the flick-"THIS IS AN 81 HONDA. HOW DARE YOU."
4. Jurassic Park III-I loathed the Lost World, but Alan Grant coming back for round 3 was a step in the right direction. A popcorn flick in its purest form, JP III is all spectacle.
5. Karate Kid III-After the classic first film and the boring second chapter, numero tres was a carbon copy of movie 1, but that's why I liked it so much I guess. Throw in a bonsai tree that is a important piece in the film and you have...well a threequel that didn't really need to be made, but I love it anyway.
6. Sidekicks-Chuck Norris is the idol of the late Jonathan Brandis, and the fantasies of Brandis partnering with Chuck Norris are cheesy awesome. Joe Piscopo chews scenery like mad, but this movie is just cheesy goodness.
7. Teen Wolf-A movie featuring Michael J. Fox as a wolf who is hip in high school and plays basketball like a pro is not going to win any Oscars. This movie, however, has won my heart.
8. Eight Crazy Nights-Adam Sandler in a cartoon that has that sweet core, but is surrounded by poop and fart jokes, an asshole center character, and songs that would make you cringe with their context. Meh, I love it anyway.
9. 3 Ninjas-This movie was the shit when I was younger. 3 brothers, trained by old Japanese dude, takes down some of the baddest mofos you've ever seen, along with three stoners and a dummy you can kick in the balls. ROCKY COLT AND TUM TUM BITCHES
10. Nothing But Trouble-An all star cast featuring Dan Aykroyd, Chevy Chase, Demi Moore, and John Candy all play a part in this very bizarre film featuring a mansion of traps and tricks, along with two twin adult babies. Um....what?