Not selected (USA)
#1 Movie of All-Time
KING Of All Schmoes
It's that time of year again folks! The time when we elect a new lady to represent MFC as our Queen and name her Sexiest Woman Alive! This is the nomination post, which will be open for a week and after which I will tally the votes to make a 16-lady bracket for the main competition and put together some smaller competitions as well. Remember the rules!
1. There is only the main competition this year, no smaller awards. You may nominate up to 20 ladies. You can nominate less, but not more. Also, please only put text in the comments, no photos or gifs.
2. This blog will be up through the weekend so that gives everyone plenty of time to finish their nominations. You may go back and edit them as many times as you want until I announce the blog is closed. So don't worry if you want to add/change a vote, you can go back and do so as much as like in that one comment.
3. No fighting with each other or blatant insults to each other or any woman. If you're behavior is unbecoming of a lady or a gentleman, I will rescind your voting rights. That includes complaining about which photos I use. Just don't, it's rude.
4. Campaign! As long as it's "for" someone and not "against" someone (see previous rule), feel free to campaign for your favorite hottie. It's fine to say you don't like a specific lady but nothing too offensive or unnecessary please.
5. If you're going to be away/on vacation/etc and want to participate anyway, PM me and we'll work something out.
6. Have fun with it!
Which Classic Disney Character is Your Favorite?:
Home Improvement (1991-1998)
The Lion King (1994)
Man of the House (1995)
Tom and Huck (1995)
The Adventures of Pinocchio (1996)
Wild America (1997)
I'll Be Home for Christmas (1998)
Which Mickey Design is your Favorite?:
If you had to choose::
Aerosmith Music Videos: (Amazing, 1993; Crazy, 1994)
Empire Records (1995)
Stealing Beauty (1996)
That Thing You Do! (1996)
Inventing the Abbotts (1997)