|Directed by:||Jake Kasdan|
|Written by:||Gene Stupnitsky, Lee Eisenberg|
|Cast:||Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Lucy Punch, John Michael Higgins, Jason Segel|
Cameron Diaz is a Gold Digging Teacher who desperately needs coin to get her boob job , fearing the younger , firmer , Hotties have a tremendous advantage on the playing field of lust .
- Diaz , Segel , and Lucy Punch as the weaselly Amy Squirrel , do some great work .
- The Supporting Cast is sharp , especially Phyllis Smith and John Michael Higgins .
- Diaz looks great , especially during the infamous Car Wash scene .
- Some rather funny moments .
- Pacing issues abound .
- Some ' lead balloon ' attempts at humor .
- Timberlake , a guy who's surprised me a couple of times with his ability , doesn't play well at times .
- Too many loose threads , with no resolution
- Stretches of tedium
- plausibility impaired moments , even for a comedy
- completely predictable , follows all proceeding films to a ' T '
- Films like this are definite Shining Soundtrack opportunities , but this film is dull and uninspired .
'' BAD TEACHER '' is a surprisingly entertaining film , the moments that feature Segel-Diaz and Diaz-Smith , are responsible for most of the laughs , the chemistry among the trio is genuine and fun . The bad news is that this is ' Teacher Out Of Water ' 101 , nothing at all to distinguish it from the countless films of this nature before it . Some fun work from a decent capable cast make it worth a watch , but it won't mean much a second time around .