1. The Evil Dead trilogy- These movies are so much fun as is, but when you add liquor to the equation it becomes a fucking party. Even if you're alone.
2. The Big Lebowski- Just thinking about this movie makes me crave a White Russian.
3. The Friday the 13th series- If you can't come up with a drinking game for this series, you need to have more fun in your life.
4. Blazing Saddles- If you can drink like Gene Wilder in this, you are probably already dead.
5. Shaun of the Dead- Leaving out the fact that their ultimate goal is to make it to a pub, try taking a drink every time a zombie movie reference is made. If you are sober by the end of the movie, you need to watch more zombie flicks.
6. Planet Terror- Grindhouse style movies lend themselves to booze. How else can you make sense out of a fucking machine gun leg?
7. Howard the Duck- Do you really want to see an alien duck make it with Lea Thompson sober?
8. King Kong Lives- This movie is crap, pure and simple. But with booze it becomes a symphony of hilarity.
9. My Name is Bruce- Hooch for the pooch!
10. Feast- Seriously, just trust me on this one.