1. Nightmare on Elm St - Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiing. I honestly think there's so much material in the dream world and it could have been one of the few remakes to benefit from the whole CG effects thing and how could you go wrong with Jackie Earl Haley? Well it did go wrong. Very wrong
2. Alice in Wonderland - Alice + Burton, a match made in heaven but I began to feel dissapointed ever since I started to see the first character previews but I never thought it would be this bad, it should have been called Alice in Land since the whole Wonderland magic was stripped away.
3. Clash of the Titans - I love the original so seeing even if it's a bit outdated so seeing an updated version got me a little excited, even after getting a bad feeling about it with the trailers I still had a little bit of hope which was crushed with so much lameness
4. Book of Eli - Denzel kicking ass? Gary FUCKING Oldman as the badguy? Mila Kunis? All set in a postapocaliptic world? How could this go wrong? I guess it did due to some lazy scenes a lack of rythm and an anticilmatic 3rd act
5. Shutter Island - I did not like this movie, personally it was predictable, messy and longwinded, I expected a little more from Scorsesse & company
6. I Love You Phillip Morris - I had some hopes with this romantic comedy with dramedic Jim Carrey and the always cool Ewan McGregor, in the end it was a mess of a "comedy" it didn't know what it wanted to be, a romance, a gay movie, a flick about a scam artists, a romcom, a drama, slapstick, jail movie... what???
7. The Loosers - One of the trends I saw this years that I hated was open endings that left the door open for a sequel and The Loosers was one of the guilty flicks. It looked like so much fun times but unfortunately it was drowned in trying to be too cool for school and in ridiculous character dramas
8. Predators - Great cast, good premise, awesome kills but it ultimately went nowhere and it had some really stupid twists. Is it really that hard to make another good Predator movie??
9. The Descent 2 - The first one kicked ass but this one didn't, having Juno back was just a stupid decision.
10. Iron Man 2 - I enjoyed IM2, I love RDJ and ScarJo, WarMachine was awesome, Mickey Rourke & Sam Rockwell were great as always but the first film left me expecting so much more, you all know the reasons, it was a big ad for the Avengers, the final fight was a let down, etc etc