- His on-screen appearance may
not be too far away considering his involvement with Apocalypes' pending arrival to the cinematic universe, depending on the route they choose to go. Either way, this telepathic time-traveler needs some screen time.
2. Mister Sinister
- This badass mofo has always been one of my favorite villains, and I'll admit that a big part of that is for his bitchin' name alone. Mister Sinister
...it's so fun to say, I feel a little evil just saying it!
- Sure, she's kinda lame. She'd probably annoy the piss out of us. She would probably remind audiences too much of the Rogue that the previous flicks have given us. And technically
she's been in the background of some of the previous films. BUT....for nostalgia's sake I still think it would be kinda cool to see her on the big screen.
4. Omega Red
- Sharing many similarities with one mutant you may have heard of that goes by the name of....Wolverine I think it is. He has the healing factor, but long metal tentacles that protrude from his arms instead of the sharp claws.
- I'm not really sure why I've always had such a fascination with Mojo, but he's always been a favorite of mine. His globby green body and those robotic, spider-like legs...if anything I'd be interested to see how they would pull it off in terms of special effects. With a practical approach of course. Please!!! CGI is a no-no for the Mojo!!!
- Why? Because, he's a dinosaur man, and well...that's cool.
- Again, this is just another one of those villains that I've just always thought was so cool. His MO is just so cool! The way he applies game-themed theatrics to his methods of murder...I think this guy would be a blast to watch.
- You know I'm always open to another opportunity to see a smoking hot brunette kicking all kinds of ass.
- Yes, I know! I know! Technically he was in The Last Stand, played by cool-as-beans Ben Foster no less, and he was good. But I think his character was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time, and he deserves better.
- It would just be so shibby to finally see this mutant hottie on-screen, considering she was almost
the first X-Man (X-Woman that is) to EVER hit theaters. That's right! Inspired by the popularity of the KISS comic from the 70s, she was the collaboration of Marvel and a record company that hoped to tie an album deal and film adaptation to the heroine. She's a cool chick really, like a Lady Gaga with superpowers. A musical performing mutant who utilizes her ability to transform sound waves into beams of light and energy into her stage routine. Hell yeah!