1. Bodie Broadus (The Wire) - One of the original 'Homeboys' who rises in ranks of the drug trade gaining respect from dealers and cops alike. He watches the game change around him but he cannot accept the new rules.
2. Arya Stark (Game Of Thrones) - The toughest little girl on TV ever. Goes through so much but still comes out fighting.
3. Omar Little (The Wire) - A morally grey Robin Hood of the drugs trade. Gay, scarred, feared and with his own moral code.
4. Christopher Moltisanti (The Sopranos) - A young foolish mafiosa that's always trying to be something more but his actions always stop him from reaching the heights he wants to.
5. Ryan O' Riley (Oz) One of the most treacherous characters on TV ever but also one of the most sympathetic, can twist anyone's mind to do his bidding whether it be for good or bad purposes.
6. Jaime Lannister (Game Of Thrones) - A famous Knight that broke his oath the protect the King by killing him, he's never managed to escape that fact. Knows he's different from everyone which is both his bleesing and his curse. He is one of the first to regret fathering the treacherous Joffery.
7. Richard Harrow (Boardwalk Empire) - A sad lonely figure that finally finds acceptance with James Darmody and his family if only for his experience in killing.
8. Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama) - Sarcastic, cruel, alcoholic, chain smoking but hilarious and heartfelt at times.
9. Castiel (Supernatural) - An angel on Earth, full of dry humour whether it's intentional or not. Never afraid to tell the truth (If only because he doesn't understand lying)
10. Simon (Misfits) - The boy who started off as a creepy loner grows into a superhero and falls in love. Makes the ultimate sacrifice for her.