1. Shoot 'Em Up 2-I don't have to explain why because I've made my love known for this film.
2. Die Hard 5-I want to see more Lucy/MEW kicking ass alongside her badass dad.
3. The Long Kiss Goodnight 2-I loved Samuel L Jackson and Geena together. Maybe her daughter can get in on the beating and killing the shit out of terrorists.
4. True Lies 2-I know they Arnold and Jamie have aged but unless they're about to croak any second, I believe they can pull off the action and comedy. Eliza is old enough to join the family business.
5. The Last Boy Scout-Grown up Danielle with Bruce and Damon Wayans (he's barely aged, black really doesn't crack) equals awesome in my eyes.
6. Wayne's World 3-I'm probably the only one who wants this lol I miss Garth, Wayne and Cassandra (Tia is still smokin'). I see Wayne and Cassandra living blissfully in sin together.
7. Shooter 2-I want to see more of Kate Mara kicking ass and take names with Mark Wahlberg
8. The Other Guys: The Gator Years-I loved Gator, I want to see his whole story including the days of lovemaking between he and his wife Shelia.
9. Clueless: The Reunion-Ok, it would be sad because of Brittany Murphy's absence but I miss Cher, Josh, Dionne and Murray..Actually, the cast hasn't really aged that much.
10. Anchorman-I'll be honest, I just love Baxter lol