1. WWE Champion The Miz: This guy is the WWE Champion. Really? REALLY?! Was Santino too busy that week? No, it just confirms that they pull names out of a fucking hat.
2. The RAW General Manager: May I have your attention please? And I quote..."This shit has been going over for over 6 fucking months. Dead horse, beaten...to a pulp."
3. Feminine Factions: And speaking of over 6 months ago, we still have the Nexus. Or, New Nexus? Even the uber cool CM Punk can't save this redonkulous attempt at a stable from yesteryear. Don't fear, SmackDown fans, you have the Corre (really?) to borre you to death on Friday nights.
6. 2011 Royal Rumble: I'm all for new blood but Alberto Del Rio? Wow. I could name 10 other superstars more deserving who haven't won a Rumble yet and this guy wins the biggest Rumble ever? Note to Del Rio: Invest in some long tights or wear a shirt when you wrestle, you're JBL is starting to show.
7. WWE Hall of Fame: Just a personal beef more than anything but this time of the year always manages to piss me off. It makes me sick to think some of the wrestlers that are already in and the ones that are being considered before the legendary Randy "Macho Man" Savage. I am a HUGE mark, but I just want to see him in the HOF while he's still alive. His merchandise is selling like hotcakes, come on Vince, give in and give us what we want.
8. Divas: Gone are the days of Trish Stratus, Lita, Jazz and Victoria. Now we have the (laughable) talents of Kelly Kelly, the Bella twits, Lay Cool and Melina. Maryse, you are a definite diamond in the rough. Either get some talented ladies, ditch the whole division or have them go back to being managers and valets.
9. 2 Brands? Seriously?: It was a good idea back in 2002, a year after WCW went in the tank. However, Steve Austin and the Rock are not around anymore. How many Dolph Zigglers do we need? Trim the fucking fat already and put all the big names on both shows!
10. We've Cena nuff: I'll admit I chuckled at him when he was doing his heel rap gimmick. But that's so 2004. He may know a few more wrestling holds than a Hulk Hogan or an Ultimate Warrior, but he couldn't sell cocaine to Lindsay Lohan on a Saturday night either.