1. King of the Hill- A film taking place during the 1930's Great Depression about a boy (Jesse Bradford, pictured) who is left to fend for himself after his father goes on the road to work as a traveling salesman, his mother ends up in a sanitarium, and due to financial issues, his younger brother is forced to live with some other relatives. Starring Adrien Brody, Katherine Heigl, Karen Allen, Lauryn Hill, and Amber Benson (Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Written and directed by Steven Soderbergh.
2. SubUrbia- A group of friends hang out while waiting for their rock star friend to come back to town. Starring Giovanni Ribisi and Steve Zahn. Written by Eric Bogosian. Directed by Richard Linklater.
3. Sugar Town- A movie about a group of musicians in L.A. including a rock star meeting his son for the first time and a musician dealing with his pregnant wife while also having to go on tour. Starring Rosanna Arquette, Ally Sheedy, and John Doe (of the band X). Co-written and directed by Allison Anders.
4. My Date with the President's Daughter- A boy goes out on a date with the president's daughter and attempts to take her to the school dance in order to win a bet made by a his friends.*
5. Tru Confessions- A girl who dreams of being a celebrity deals with her mentally challenged brother played by Shia LeBeouf.*
6. You Lucky Dog- Synopsis from IMDb because I couldn't say it better myself: Man leaves his fortune to his dog and its psychiatrist." The psychiatrist is played by Kirk Cameron.*
7. Phantom of the Megaplex- Crazy stuff happens at a local theater and it's up to a boy and his siblings to find out who's up to all the shenanigans.*
8. Johnny Tsunami- A surfer boy is forced to move to a ski town after his father's job is relocated.*
9. Hounded- Two brothers deal with a terrorizing dog. Starring Tahj Mohry from "Smart Guy" and Shia Labeouf.*
10. Touch and Go- Michael Keaton plays a hockey player who falls in love with a single mother (Maria Conchita Alonso) and befriends her son (Ajay Naidu aka Samir, the indian guy in Office Space).
11. The Loved Ones- A boy is taken hostage by a girl and her father on prom night.
12. Star Maps- A boy who dreams of being an actor moves from Mexico to L.A. to work for his father as a prostitute.
13. Crimewave- Two exterminators go on a killing spree. Written by the Coen Brothers and directed and co-written by Sam Raimi.
14. *= Favorite Disney Channel movies from when I was young.